Outside Corporate Counsel
In today’s business climate, an employer’s general counsel is faced with a broad range of responsibilities and is expected to analyze and effectively respond to a wide-spectrum of legal issues affecting the company.
LHDK&W’s corporate counsel group assists in-house corporate counsels or executives in meeting the challenges of representing today’s business entities. We provide sound business advice to our counsel regarding all legal issues surrounding corporate operation and management.
As outside corporate counsel, our attorneys assist clients in handling a myriad of specific legal, regulatory and other issues arising from day-to-day business operations.
LHDK&W assists corporations and their in-house staff with:
- Regulatory filings
- Litigation management and dispute resolution
- Review, negotiation and drafting of agreements for transactions of all kinds
- Compliance with statutory regulations
- Intellectual property management
- Corporate Resolutions
LHDK&W also has extensive experience advising on internal company issues, such as:
- Advising on labor and employment matters and disputes
- Creating, maintaining, and enforcing corporate policies and procedures
- Conducting corporate investigations
- Advising and counseling the Board of Directors and management on general matters