Publications & Presentations
Recent Speaking Events
- September 20, 2019: International Association of Korean Lawyers Annual Conference, Seoul National University School of Law, Seoul, South Korea. Dispute Resolution Session: Artificial Intelligence in Dispute Resolution.
- April 16, 2019: Orange County Bar Association, Section of Banking & Lending, Newport Beach, CA. Recent Trends and Cross-Border Issues in Commercial Real Estate Lending.
- February 12, 2019: Orange County Bar Association, Section of International Law, Newport Beach, CA. Pitfalls for the Unwary in Dealing with the FCPA and the U.K. Anti-Bribery Laws
- November 2018: Private Maritime Industry Client. Multi-office, intra-company compliance training seminar. Anti-Corruption in the Maritime Industry: Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and International Anti-Corruption Laws.
- October 19, 2018: ABA Section of International Law 2018 Fall Conference, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea. Interim Relief in U.S. and English Courts in Aid of International Arbitration (part of session When Money is Not Enough: Ensuring Equitable Relief is an Option in Arbitrating Technology Agreements).
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor Rights, Banking & Financial Services
- International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Cross-Border Insolvency
- International Trade, Commerce, and Competition Law
- General Civil Litigation
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D., 1998
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. with Highest Honors, 1995
- Korean (non-fluent)