Harriet B. Alexson represents clients in complex mixed collateral loan documents and workouts, private equity, mergers and acquisition, financial services regulation, formation of banks and affiliates, mortgage finance and expert witness engagement. Ms. Alexson has the ability to: (i) understand the client’s long-range goal; (ii) lead a client team; (iii) identify potential liability issues and (iv) educate and implement legal solutions in highly regulated industries. Ms. Alexson has served in a number of leadership roles including as an Orange County Bar Association leader and has presented educational programs on financial services law.
Ms. Alexson is admitted to the State Bar of California, the United States District Court (Central and Southern Districts of California) and to the United States Court of Appeals (9th Circuit).
- Corporate Finance
- Creditor Rights, Banking & Financial Services
- Financial Services Regulation
- Real Estate Lending Transactions
- Commercial Lending Transactions
- Fin Tech Combinations and Private Equity
- Loan Sales
- Participations and Syndications
- California Closing Counsel
- Nationwide Mortgage Broker Licensing
- J.D., University of Southern California Law Center, 1983
- M.A., B.S. Boston University
- Master’s Thesis: Anglo-American Conflict over Oil and Economics in the Middle East 1939-1945
- Master’s Qualifying Language-French