Nathaniel J. Tarvin
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Action
- D&O and Shareholder Litigation
- Employment Law
Chapman University School of Law, J.D., 2007; Chapman University, B.A., Legal Studies, summa cum laude, 2004
Orange County Office
Nate Tarvin is Senior Counsel in the firm’s Orange County office. Mr. Tarvin focuses his practice on litigation and trial work in the context of commercial disputes, class action defense, shareholder disputes, and employment law.
Mr. Tarvin’s litigation experience includes:
- Secured order from Los Angeles Superior Court denying class certification of product defect and false advertising claims on behalf of national power tool distributor.
- Obtained order denying class certification on behalf of national franchisor on claims of violation of Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Obtained a complete defense verdict (affirmed on appeal) against a multimillion dollar personal injury and contract claim arising from water damage to commercial property.
- Obtained a defense judgment in favor of a national distributor against contract claims by a retailer.
- Obtained dismissal of multiple foreign entities and individuals on jurisdictional grounds.
- Obtained dismissal of several claims under California’s anti-strategic lawsuit against public participation laws.